West Star is a 30 years leasehold Industrial development located at 11 Tuas Bay Close. With expected completion in mid 2018, it comprises of 110 units. It is situated along Tuas Bay Close.
Why West Star
- Tuas will be Future Shippin Heart. Tuas will house a Mega Port that will consolidate all container port activities at Tuas in the next 10 years
- Well connected via AYE and PIE. by 2016, a road viaduat will be constructed to provide an alternative route to pioneer road from Tuas. 4 new MRT stations will also extend to the Tuas area
- Sembcorp Marine is to relocate all its Singapore shipyards to its new integrated mega-yard at Tuas by 2024. The aim is to create a “Shipyard of the Future”
- Many developments have been planned for the Western part of Singapore. This includes the Jurong Lake District, the four new MRT Stations in Tuas (to be completed in 2016) and the Tuas port development.
- Robust Biddings for Tuas Industrial Plots in recent years reflect keen interest of the land by the developers and the potential seen in the Jurong Industrial area.
- Jurong Lake District seen as the next generation key commercial and shopping business hub where there will be aplenty malls.
- No ABSD for Industrial properties
- Strata-titled factories – Not restricted by JTC
- Tuas West is one of the possible locations for the highspeed railway station between Singapore and Malaysia due to land availability, lesser construction cost as well as construction constraints
- Proximity to Iskandar via Tuas 2nd link is an advantage for West Star owners due to the fact that there are plans to develop the Flagship B (Nusajaya area) where most of the catalyst projects will be developed within the area. It will be a hub for major industries such as medical facilities, educational institutions, tourism, biotechnology.
West Star in Tuas Bay